- To ensure the efficiency of processes and create and implement changes or improvements;
- To generate documentation of existing processes and improvements;
- Creating and presenting process improvement reports;
- Updating process and procedure policies;
- Provide guidance and products to process teams;
- Assist with the preparation of time schedules;
- Interact with cross-functional leaders to ensure optimal operation and performance occurs.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, process control management, or similar;
- 3+ years experience as a process manager;
- Advanced knowledge of business management software;
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to coordinate projects;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Report and procedure writing skills.
Salary: From 3300 EUR/month (gross)