Lead Game Designer
We are looking for a Lead Game Designer at the Warsaw office with relevant work experience, an interest in casual games, and a desire to grow and develop in a team of professionals.
- 3+ years of work experience in GameDev;
- Proven track of released game projects;
- Solid knowledge of Game Design including game mechanics, level design, and UI/UX;
- Ability to describe game structures and rules in a clear and concise way through documentation/presentation;
- Strong analytical and formal thinking, economy skills, statistic knowledge;
- Creative problem-solving skills to address a diversity of game design issues;
- Deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- In-depth knowledge of Excel;
- English (Upper-Intermediate and higher).
- Basic knowledge of programming/art;
- Profile education in the direction: game design, architecture, psychology, programming;
- Experience in graphic editors (figma, photoshop);
- Experience in team management/project management.
- Leading and managing game design team in existing and new projects;
- Work collaboratively with PM, developers, artists;
- Maintain project documentation, technical descriptions;
- Create new game features and core mechanics;
- Create & balance content for designed systems ;
- Analyze the key metrics, functional launch results, A/B tests, the formation of conclusions and improvement plans;
- Identify game problems and implement solution scenarios;
- Ensure high product quality.