Lead Developer C++
We are looking for a Lead Developer C++ at the Warsaw office or remotely working from Ukraine with relevant work experience, an interest in casual games, and a desire to grow and develop in a team of professionals.
- Leading experience of 2+ years in game-industry;
- Solid proficiency in C++;
- Good time-management skills;
- Knowledge and experience in vector math, OOP, and design patterns;
- Knowledge of the principles of work via Jira, Git, etc.;
- English (Upper-Intermediate and higher).
- Experience in other programming languages (Objective-C, Java, C #, TypeScript);
- Knowledge of various software development processes and methodologies;
- Experience with cocos-2dx engine.
- Lead and manage a team of programmers (planning, checking, and prioritizing)
- Work collaboratively with PM, Developers, and Designers;
- Mentoring and motivating dev team members.