Lead 2D Artist
We are looking for Lead 2D Artist to the Warsaw office with an interest in casual games and a desire to grow and develop in a team of professionals.
- Leading experience 2+ years in game-industry on positions like Lead 2D Artist / Lead Artist / Art Manager or other relevant;
- Team management experience;
- Understanding the principles of developing graphics for mobile, browser games (2D);
- Ability to work in a “casual” style, understanding the mobile games market;
- Deep proficiency in graphic tools, good artistic taste;
- A high-quality portfolio;
- English (Upper-Intermediate and higher).
- Art education.
- Creating and implementing all the visual aspects of the game: art style, characters, environments, etc;
- Leading the art team of the assigned project (task assignment, strategic approach in feedbacks, motivation & mentoring of team members);
- Art content management: planning, production & delivery;
- Quality control (art content review, pipelines updating, guides & tutorials creation);
- Close interaction with the project team (game design and development department).