What will you do:
As a member of the Development Team, you will create, arrange and align game layouts, install animations and effects, and apply properties to various elements for world-class games such as Cooking Fever, Pocket Styler, Airplane Chefs, and new games, which are currently in development. Your work will make an impact on the experience of millions of players around the world. Every day you will think creatively, learn new things, test original ideas, use your knowledge of various game types, collaborate with many professionals, and embrace your growth and development. Your friends will be proud of you, knowing, that you were the hero behind those games!
- Basic knowledge of game element planning;
- A good eye for aligning various game elements;
- Ability to multitask and work on various layouts at once;
- Basic communication and planning skills for conveying problems and planning to fit into deadlines;
- Advanced written and spoken English language skills, as well as a general interest in casual games.
- Understanding of game-creation technologies;
- Basic knowledge of game art, design, and various game elements;
- Basic experience with UI/UX development;
- Basic experience with such applications as Photoshop;
- Interest in the video game industry, market trends, and styles.
Salary: From 1500 EUR/month (gross)