- In the English language write the game‘s story and script under the guidance of the game‘s producer;
- Ensure compelling and coherent narrative throughout the game‘s story;
- Plan and pitch new storylines;
- Conduct research to support character and plot development;
- Collaborate with internal team to carry out narrative goals intertwined with core gameplay;
- Modify story and script based on internal team‘s feedback and provided direction;
- Review product‘s gameplay and narrative consistency.
- A passion for storytelling and world-building;
- Interest in games;
- Fluent English;
- Outstanding writing skills: ability to develop compelling stories;
- Flexibility and adaptability to feedback, design, or scope changes;
- Excellent planning, collaboration, and independent problem-solving skills;
- Creative thinking.
- Experience with interactive narrative and/or scriptwriting;
- Interest in video games narrative, visual novels.
- An exciting environment to work creatively;
- Competitive and motivating salary;
- Family-friendly culture;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Games rooms equipped with the full range of video game consoles and a large collection of board games and video games;
- Thematic library;
- A selection of fresh fruit and hot beverages;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Foosball and table tennis;
- Office events and summer & Christmas parties.
Salary: from 1 600 EUR/month (gross).
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org