Junior Gameplay Testing Automation Engineer
Help millions of our players to receive updates faster! Quality reigns supreme in our company. Before any update is published live, we run 7-15 thousand tests! This takes time and cannot be completed entirely manually. You would join our QA team and work to improve gameplay testing automation so that our players could enjoy the new features as soon as possible.
Are you ready?
- You love to play games;
- You are obsessed with quality;
- You are familiar with docker technology;
- You have basic knowledge of Linux OS.
Got 5 of 5? Then apply now! Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- Familiar with OpenCV library.
- We create world-class games that are loved by millions;
- We care about keeping our environment stress-free to support creativity and quality;
- We learn new things and always keep growing;
- We meet in our game hall at weekly Friday breakfasts, monthly Friday night get-togethers, or just for a cup of coffee and some fresh fruit;
- We take time to relax by playing Foosball or table tennis, browsing our library, or enjoying some video games on all sorts of consoles and platforms.
Salary: from 1500 EUR/month (gross)
Send us your CV to email@example.com today!