Junior Game Server Quality Engineer
You will join our game server development team and will be responsible for the quality of each server version.
To ensure the quality of the server backend you will:
- create and run API tests on new features;
- run regression tests on existing features;
- indicate bugs and report them to developers.
You will learn to create optimal testing scenarios and gain experience in programming on the PHP unit framework.
Are you ready?
- Have good PHP programming skills;
- Familiar with HTTP API;
- Familiar with docker technology;
- Have knowledge of Linux OS.
Got 4 out of 4? Then apply now! send us your CV to email@example.com today!
- We create world-class games that are loved by millions;
- We care about keeping our environment stress-free to support creativity and quality;
- We learn new things and always keep growing;
- We meet in our game hall at weekly Friday breakfasts, monthly Friday night get-togethers, or just for a cup of coffee and some fresh fruit;
- We take time to relax by playing Foosball or table tennis, browsing our library, or enjoying some video games on all sorts of consoles and platforms.
Salary: from 1800 EUR/month (gross)
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org