Junior Developer (QA Team)
- Video game automation for the provided test scenarios.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system;
- Experience with HTTP API;
- A responsible approach to work, ability to take the initiative and solve problems independently;
- Proficiency in English.
- An exciting environment to work creatively;
- Competitive and motivating salary;
- Family-friendly culture;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Games rooms equipped with the full range of video game consoles and a large collection of board games and video games;
- Thematic library;
- A selection of fresh fruit and hot beverages;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Foosball and table tennis;
- Office events and summer & Christmas parties.
Salary: from 1500 EUR/month (gross).
Please send your CV to email@example.com