What will you do:
As a member of the Development Team, you will contribute to the code of world-class games like Cooking Fever, Pocket Styler, Airplane Chefs, and new games in currently in development. Your work will make an impact on the experience of millions of players around the world. You will learn new things, test original ideas, collaborate with many different professionals, and embrace your own growth and development. Your friends will be proud of you knowing, that you were the hero behind those games!
- Experience in C/C++ is a must;
- Experience with Android and/or iOS;
- Knowledge of 3D programming is a great advantage.
- Interest in video games;
- Curiosity - desire to understand how the games are built and improve it.
- We create world-class games that are loved by millions;
- We care about keeping our environment stress-free to support creativity and quality;
- We learn new things and always keep growing;
- We meet in our game hall at weekly Friday breakfasts, monthly Friday night get-togethers, or just for a daily cup of coffee and some fresh fruit;
- We take time to relax by playing Foosball or table tennis, browsing our library, or enjoying some video games on all sorts of consoles and platforms.
Junior Gameplay Programmer: from 1600 EUR/month (gross)
Gameplay Programmer: from 2000 EUR/month (gross)
Don't wait and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org