Developer (QA Team)
- Developing video game testing systems;
- Improving existing automated testing tools;
- Participating in the quality assurance process for video games.
- Experience with:
- HTTP API;
- NodeJS, jQuery;
- CSS, HTML5;
- Relational database systems (MySQL, MS SQL, or similar);
- Android/iOS application development;
- Knowledge of Linux operating system.
- An exciting environment to work creatively;
- Competitive and motivating salary;
- Family-friendly culture;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Games rooms equipped with the full range of video game consoles and a large collection of board games and video games;
- Thematic library;
- A selection of fresh fruit and hot beverages;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Foosball and table tennis;
- Office events and summer & Christmas parties.
Salary: from 2900 EUR/month (gross).
Please send your CV to email@example.com