Game Data Analyst
We are always looking for talented people to join our team and create great games with us! Our mission is to make the best games that would be enjoyed by players throughout the whole world. Every day our teams of designers, artists, and developers work to bring their visions to life. Here you can find a home for your bright ideas, so if you are as enthusiastic as we are, then look no further and write to us! Join us in creating the next worldwide super hit!
What you will do:
- Development and support of ETL/ELT processes;
- Help design and develop effective data models and data warehouses;
- Data quality assurance;
- Analyze large amounts of game data, generate insight and help improve gaming experience;
- Maintain and tune the performance of data warehouses.
- At least 2 years experience as Data Analyst, Data Engineer or similar;
- Database fundamentals, including SQL;
- Experience with ETL processes/tools (E.g., SSIS, Airflow);
- Critical thinking and the ability to work with and manipulate large data sets;
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with colleagues;
- Ability to work on different projects within the allotted time;
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral).
- Experience with API's, with using Apache Airflow;
- Interest in video games;
- Diligence, attentiveness, independence.
- We create world-class games that are loved by millions;
- We care about keeping our environment stress-free to support creativity and quality;
- We learn new things and always keep growing;
- We meet in our game hall at weekly Friday breakfasts, monthly Friday night get-togethers, or just for a daily cup of coffee and some fresh fruit;
- We take time to relax by playing Foosball or table tennis, browsing our library, or enjoying some video games on all sorts of consoles and platforms.
Working hours: full-time.
Salary: starting from 2500 EUR/month (gross), based on level of experience.
Please send your CV to email@example.com