Community Manager (English, Russian)
- Set up, plan, and implement social media and communication campaigns;
- Respond to players in a timely manner;
- Build relationships with players;
- Monitor, track, and report on feedback and online reviews;
- Track, analyse, and report on results;
- Coordinate with the Development, Support, and PR teams;
- Stay up to date with trends in digital technology.
- Able to be a self-starter, work well independently, and remain self-motivated;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask;
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and Russian;
- Hands-on experience of managing social media;
- Experience of working as a community manager or in a similar role;
- Passion for video games;
- Graphic design and/or video editing experience would be an advantage.
- Passion for the video game industry and an understanding of market trends and styles;
- Good team communication skills, self-motivation, and ability to work independently.
- An exciting environment to work creatively;
- Competitive and motivating salary;
- Family-friendly culture;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Games rooms equipped with the full range of video game consoles and a large collection of board games and video games;
- Thematic library;
- A selection of fresh fruit and hot beverages;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Foosball and table tennis;
- Office events and summer & Christmas parties.
Salary: from 1 600 EUR/month (gross).
Please send your CV to email@example.com