As a member of the Development Team, you will create production art such as characters and backgrounds for our world-class games like Cooking Fever, Pocket Styler, Airplane Chefs, and new games in currently in development. Your work will make an impact on the experience of millions of players around the world. Every day you will think creatively, learn new things, create original ideas, collaborate with many different professionals, and embrace your own growth and development. Your friends will be proud of you knowing, that you were the hero behind those games!
- Excellent drawing skills and experience with Photoshop;
- Understanding of natural color and light, as well as knowledge of the anatomy.
- Experience with 3D modeling software and a good sense of style is a big plus;
- Ability to work in the style of casual games.
- We create world-class games that are loved by millions;
- We care about keeping our environment stress-free to support creativity and quality;
- We learn new things and always keep growing;
- We meet in our game hall at weekly Friday breakfasts, monthly Friday night get-togethers, or just for a daily cup of coffee and some fresh fruit;
- We take time to relax by playing Foosball or table tennis, browsing our library, or enjoying some video games on all sorts of consoles and platforms.
Salary: from 2000 EUR/month (gross)
Please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com