UI Designer (Warsaw)
As a GUI Designer at Nordcurrent, you will:
- Create User Interface Designs for mobile games according to documentation (windows, popups, icons, etc.);
- Provide prototypes in Figma;
- Work closely with the team of Game Designer and Artists.
As an ideal candidate you:
- Have 1+ year of hands-on experience as a UI Designer in Gamedev;
- Have a high-quality portfolio with UI designs for (mobile) games;
- Have a good command of English (B1+);
- Understanding the principles of developing user interfaces for mobile (2D);
- Have a deep proficiency in Figma and good knowledge of Photoshop.
You will gain additional points if you:
- Have experience working as a graphic designer, 2D artist, or similar.
Does it sound like you tick all the boxes? If so, we offer you:
- 10000-16000 PLN (NET B2B) 9000-14000 PLN (GROSS UOP) monthly salary depending on your preferences and experience;
- Working in a cozy, indie-like studio of a stable company;
- Real impact on gameplay and user experience of successful games;
- An extremely warm and open team of game passionates to work with;
- On-site job in a comfortable, dog-friendly office in Mokotów, Warsaw;
- Paid vacation days regardless of the type of contract;
- Delicious coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks every day;
- Office events throughout the year and a few yearly bigger integrations;
- All necessary equipment to do your job;
- Flexible working schedule (core hours 10-15);
- Co-financing of courses and education.
Sounds good? Here’s what comes next:
- Online Interview (30 min) with our HR Manager (Weronika);
- Recruitment Task;
- Online Technical Interview (60 min) with our Project Manager (Oleksandr) and one of our Art Leads.
Don’t wait and apply!