Lead QA Tester
Are you tired of same old monotonous work?
Do you have an eye for excellent quality products?
Do you miss a good challenge and want to be a part of a team of professionals who are always ready to save the day in the gaming industry?
If you are up for ensuring the quality of our games and taking it to the next level, join our team for a chance to work on hit games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide every day!
As a QA Lead, your mission will be to ensure best practices are followed in developing QA processes, while staying up to date with new software development methods and trends in the industry.
You will be responsible for the quality control and assurance of one of the assigned projects and involved in game teams’ DevOps and Agile processes.
Doing all that work requires additional hands (a team), so you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of QA engineers of up to 5 people, sharing your knowledge and giving them feedback. Some of them will be junior QA engineers, who you will need to be trained and you will be their mentor.
Together with them you will be designing and executing test plans and their cases, so proper test planning is an important part of your work, and it will be necessary for you to ensure good software quality, as well as report on project and team progress.
So, do you think you would rock this position?
If so, here’s what you need to succeed in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in QA, including experience leading a team.
- Strong understanding of software quality control and quality assurance processes.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to independently manage testing plans and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of bug-tracking software.
- Familiarity with different gaming platforms (PC, consoles, mobile, etc.).
Salary: From 2300 EUR/month (gross)