Lead Game Designer (Warsaw)
As a Lead Game Designer at Nordcurrent, you will:
- Lead and manage game design team in existing and new projects;
- Work collaboratively with PM, and Project Team (developers, artists);
- Maintain project documentation and technical descriptions;
- Create and balance content, new game features, and core mechanics;
- Analyze the key metrics, functional launch results, A/B tests, then formulate conclusions and improvement plans;
- Identify game problems and implement solution scenarios;
- Ensure high product quality.
As an ideal candidate you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in a similar position in game dev;
- Have solid knowledge of Game Design (including Game Mechanics, Level Design, and UI/UX) with a proven track of released Game Projects;
- Have an excellent command of English (B2+);
- Are an analytical thinker with an eye for statistics;
- Are a creative problem-solver able to address a diversity of game design challenges;
- Possess deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play games market;
- Have remarkable organizational and leadership skills;
- Are an Excel Master with good knowledge of MS Package;
- Have the ability to describe game rules and structure in a clear and concise way through documentation/presentation.
You will gain additional points if you:
- Have Basic Knowledge of Programming/Game Art;
- Have a degree in game design, architecture, programming, psychology, or other related fields;
- Have experience working with graphic editors (Figma, Photoshop);
- Have experience in team/project management;
- Speak one of the following languages: Polish/Ukrainian/Russian.
Does it sound like you tick all the boxes? If so, we offer you:
- 15000-22000 PLN (NET B2B/GROSS UOP) monthly salary depending on your preferences and experience;
- Working in a cozy, indie-like studio of a stable company;
- Real impact on gameplay and user experience of successful games;
- An extremely warm and open team of game passionates to work with;
- On-site job in a comfortable, dog-friendly office in Mokotów, Warsaw;
- Paid vacation days regardless of the type of contract;
- Delicious coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks every day;
- Office events throughout the year and a few yearly bigger integrations;
- Equipment of your choosing to do your job;
- Flexible working schedule (core hours 10-15);
- Co-financing of courses and education.
Sounds good? Here’s what comes next:
- Online Interview (30 min) with our HR Manager (Weronika);
- Online interview (60 min) with our Head of Studios (Alexander) and Main Producer (Lukas).
Don’t wait and apply!
Apply for this job
Lead Game DesignerFrom 3300 EUR/month (gross)Game DesignFull-time
Game Designer (Warsaw)Game DesignFull-time
Game DesignerFrom 2000 EUR/month (gross)Game DesignFull-time