Game Designer (Warsaw)
As a Game Designer at Nordcurrent, you will:
- Work collaboratively with PM, Game Design Team, Developers, and Artists;
- Maintain project documentation and technical descriptions;
- Co-create new game features and core mechanics;
- Implement Art & Animations into the game;
- Create & balance content for designed systems;
- Analyze the key metrics, functional launch results, A/B tests, and prepare conclusions and improvement propositions;
- Identify game problems and implement solution scenarios;
- Ensure high product quality.
As an ideal candidate you:
- Have 1+ years of experience in a similar position in game dev;
- Have good knowledge of Game Design (including Game Mechanics, Level Design, and UI/UX) with a proven track of released Game Projects;
- Have an excellent command of English (B2+);
- Are an analytical thinker with an eye for statistics;
- Are a creative problem-solver able to address a diversity of game design challenges;
- Have remarkable organizational and communication skills;
- Are an Excel Master with good knowledge of MS Package;
- Have the ability to describe game rules and structure in a clear and concise way through documentation/presentation.
You will gain additional points if you:
- Have Basic Knowledge of Programming/Game Art;
- Have a degree in game design, architecture, programming, psychology, or other related fields;
- Have experience working with graphic editors (Figma, Photoshop);
- Have experience in team/project management;
- Speak one of the following languages: Polish/Ukrainian/Russian.
Does it sound like you tick all the boxes? If so, we offer you:
- 7000-12000 PLN (NET B2B/GROSS UOP) monthly salary depending on your preferences and experience;
- Working in a cozy, indie-like studio of a stable company;
- Real impact on gameplay and user experience of successful games;
- An extremely warm and open team of game passionates to work with;
- On-site job in a comfortable, dog-friendly office in Mokotów, Warsaw;
- Paid vacation days regardless of the type of contract;
- Delicious coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks every day;
- Office events throughout the year and a few yearly bigger integrations;
- All necessary equipment to do your job;
- Flexible working schedule (core hours 10-15);
- Co-financing of courses and education.
Sounds good? Here’s what comes next:
- Online Interview (30 min) with our HR Manager (Weronika);
- Practical Task;
- Online interview (60 min) with our Head of Studios (Alexander) and Main Producer (Lukas).
Don’t wait and apply!
Apply for this job
Lead Game DesignerFrom 3300 EUR/month (gross)Game DesignFull-time
Lead Game Designer (Warsaw)Game DesignFull-time
Game DesignerFrom 2000 EUR/month (gross)Game DesignFull-time