Data Analysis Team Lead
As a Data Analysis Team Lead, you will collaborate with Game Designers, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists to create reports and visualizations, automate data processing pipelines, and build data management systems. Your primary responsibility will be to translate business needs to technical requirements and to ensure we are meeting our players' needs and providing a great gaming experience.
- Develop and implement goals and roadmap for Data Analysis team members;
- Ensure team results by leading and developing team members‘ competence and skills;
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB-tests;
- Maintain analytical dashboards;
- Create ad-hoc reports and visualizations;
- Automate data processing pipelines;
- Define analytical events schema and work with development teams to ensure correct implementation.
- Passion for games;
- Team management experience;
- Proactiveness and leadership skills;
- Experience with cross-functional interaction and the ability to communicate comfortably in business terms;
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with SQL and Python;
- Knowledge of mathematics at a collage-degree level;
- Familiarity with massive data sets and tools to deal with them (BigQuery/AWS/Hadoop etc.).
Knowledge of any of the following technologies is a bonus:
- Apache Superset;
- Apache Airflow;
- Git, GitLab;
- Pandas, numpy, matplotlib;
- Flask, FastAPI;
If you are a data-driven individual with a passion for games and a solid technical background, we encourage you to apply and join our dynamic team of professionals.
Salary: From 4000 EUR/month (gross)